Annual Houston CPE Tax Expo (In-Person or Virtual/Livestream)
||Monday, January 10th and 11th 2022
||7:00 am to 6:00 pm each day
- This year will be a two-day in-person or virtual/livestream conference.
- Running start on the upcoming tax year.
- Learn what you need to help your company or clients minimize the tax bite.
- Feel good about your tax liabilities and get up and running for 2022.
- Wade Holmes will be presenting the “early bird” session at 7:00am on Tuesday the 11th. This session will focus on being prepared for Selling a CPA Practice.
- Wade Holmes and Janell Mickelson will also be sponsoring an exhibit booth during the 2-day conference! Feel free to stop by and say hello or you can reach out by email to discuss options for buying or selling a CPA practice.
||Sugar Land, TX (in-person) or Virtual – anywhere you have internet access.
||Sugar Land Marriott Town Square at 16090 City Walk, Sugar Land, TX 77479 OR virtually livestreamed from your computer, phone, or tablet
||Houston CPA Society
- $400 two-day for Houston or TSCPA member.
- $500 two-day for Nonmember CPA
||22 hours total (up to 11 hours per day)
||Online or (713) 622-7733
Return to Seminars and Conferences