Annual Houston CPE Tax Expo (In-Person)
|Dates:||Monday, January 9, 2023 and Tuesday, January 10, 2023|
|Time:||7:00 am to 6:00 pm|
|Details:||• This year will be a two-day in-person (only) conference.
• Running start on the upcoming tax year.
• Learn what you need to help your company or clients minimize the tax bite.
• Feel good about your tax liabilities and get up and running for 2023.
• Wade Holmes will be presenting the “early bird” session at 7:00am on Tuesday the 10th. This session will focus on concerns with buying or selling a CPA Practice as well as factors that affect value in a practice.
• Wade Holmes and Janell Mickelson will also be sponsoring an exhibit booth during the 2-day conference! Feel free to stop by and say hello or you can reach out by email to discuss options for buying or selling a CPA practice.
|City:||Sugar Land, TX|
|Location:||Sugar Land Marriott Town Square at 16090 City Walk, Sugar Land, TX 77479|
|Sponsor:||Houston CPA Society|
|Cost:||• $400 two-day for Houston or TSCPA member.
• $500 two-day for Nonmember CPA
|CPE:||21 hours total|
|Register:||click here to register or (713) 622-7733|