Houston 31st Annual CPE Tax Expo (VIRTUAL)
||From Monday, January 11, 2021 through Tuesday, January 12, 2021
||8:00am to 5:20pm
- This year will be a two-day virtual conference.
- Running start on the upcoming tax year.
- Learn what you need to help your company or clients minimize the tax bite.
- Feel good about your tax liabilities and get up and running for 2021.
- Since this is a virtual event, Wade Holmes and Janell Mickelson will not be in attendance, but Accounting Practice Sales will still continue to be a sponsor! Feel free to reach out to discuss options for buying or selling a CPA practice.
||Virtual – Anywhere you have internet
||Webcast from your computer, phone, or tablet
||Houston CPA Society
- $200 one-day for Houston or TSCPA member.
- $300 one-day for Nonmember CPA
- $300 two-day for Houston or TSCPA member.
- $400 two-day for Nonmember CPA
||18 hours total (up to 9 hours per day)
||click here to register or call (713) 622-7733
Return to Seminars and Conferences